Tierra Group International, Ltd. Career Opportunities
Tierra Group International, Ltd. is currently seeking Staff (1-5 years experience), Project (5-10 years experience), and Senior (10+ years experience) Civil, Geotechnical, and Water Resources Engineers to join our growing technical team.
Experience providing construction observation and/or testing services for mining-related civil construction projects is preferred but not required. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and have the ability to pass pre-employment medical screening and criminal background check.
Civil engineering positions (all levels) require experience with civil design, including the use of AutoCAD Civil3D to design earthen structures, such as dams, heap leach pads, and diversion channels. Experience completing grading plans as well as hydrologic and hydraulic design is preferred.
Geotechnical engineering positions (all levels) will include responsibility for developing field investigation and laboratory testing programs, evaluating laboratory data to determine inputs for design, performing engineering analyses such as slope stability, deformation, seepage analyses, bearing capacity, etc. leading to and including engineering designs.
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to: [email protected]
Our dynamic and growing engineering company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Lakewood, Colorado location. We are a client-focused company that believes in earning our customer’s respect, trust and friendship as a key team member in providing leadership and focused expertise. We provide an empowered company culture, promoting Teamwork and efficient execution, which will promote a healthy balance between careers and personal lives. Tierra Group International is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help manage the front desk and provide support to the Administrative Manager and Engineering Team. This individual is efficient and comfortable being a member of a Team. The ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented with strong verbal skills, the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Responsibilities Include:
- FRONT DESK RECEPTION – ANSWERING PHONES AND GREETING GUESTS
- MAINTAIN KITCHEN – ORDER AND STOCK SUPPLIES, KEEP COMMON AREAS CLEAN
- MAINTAIN OFFICE SUPPLIES – ORDERING AND STOCKING
- RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT – COPIER, COFFEE MACHINE, APPLIANCES, ETC.
- RECEIVING AND PROCESSING MAIL
- SHIPPING DOCUMENTS AND PACKAGES – DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL
- DATA ENTRY
- SUPPORT ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER AS NEEDED
- SUPPORT ENGINEERING TEAM AS REQUESTED
- MISCELLANEOUS DUTIES AS REQUESTED
- MS WORD – INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
- MS EXCEL, POWERPOINT – BEGINNER LEVEL
- EXPERIENCE IN PROFESSIONAL OFFICE SETTING
- MS OUTLOOK
- BILINGUAL (English – Spanish)
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS (FB, LINKEDIN, TWITTER)
- BASIC GRAPHICS SKILLS (PUBLISHER, ILLUSTRATOR, GIMP)
Interested applicants should submit their resume to: [email protected]